2012年1月8日 星期日

Wineshark weekly - 8 Jan 2012

This year will be a tough year for me on my job, I can already foresee that. Nothing to worry too much, but certainly there are a lot of challenges and difficulties I will need to overcome. Life is full of such anyway, and I will do my best. And I know there are others who support me, which is what pushing me on. I really grateful for all of them...

I have told people also that my travel would be quite crazy this year. In January alone I will have four trips. This week I started with Manila, and next week going to Seoul. Before starting my trips, on Monday I went to 'Ser Wong Fun' in Central to enjoy some good food. It was quite crowded and as you know at the restaurant it is needed to share tables with others. On the same table was a group of foreigners and it was quite interesting to see how they ordered.

We had ordered the Snake Soup, Lamb Hot Pot and Clay Pot Chicken Rice with Chinese Sausages. The food was really delicious, and I like the Snake Soup very much. Maybe if it was less crowded it would be even more enjoyable. Total cost was $655 for two. I recommend the restaurant but remember to bring cash, they don't accept credit card.

In the first quarter of 2012 I will be focusing my wine tasting on sparkling, to prepare for my upcoming examination in March. This week I had opened a Moscato d'Asti and a Prosecco. The Asti was really too sweet for me, but maybe good for some ladies. The Prosecco though was off-dry, did pair very well with hot pot (yes, I drank close to the whole bottle myself last night during hot pot). I have posted the tasting notes on my FB and cellartracker account so if you want to know more how they tasted, please check it out.

Yesterday I went to Ocean Park, trying to buy the Shark doll that I have been searching for a long while. Looks like it is not going to be made anymore, with only one remaining (a big one!) on display in one of the shop and it is not for sale. Feel very upset about that. Mine at home is getting a bit worn out and I would like to get a new one to 'keep'. But still bought a few other dolls plus playing the games and winnig couple more. So I have two full bags of dolls bringing home, and people may think I am a bit childish when I took those out along the way back, haha... 

So need to go pack for my trip tomorrow, until next week, take care my friends!

沒有留言:

張貼留言