2018年1月6日 星期六

Wineshark HK Restaurant Review - Sing Sing Dishes

This eatery is located in Sheung Wan Cooked Food Centre, and I didn't see there is any English name so I made a direct translation myself. Coming during the lunch hours I noticed there were a lot of blue collars who worked nearby visiting, and apparently the price is very reasonable with the food liked by them.

For most I saw they were choosing the dishes from the assortment, but we decided to go for the usual sets. I have picked the Braised Mutton Rice while my wife went for the Mandarin Skin Duck Leg Soup Rice. The portion looks generous, but the amount of mutton is quite little, and mostly just bones. The taste is good, and I particularly like the water chestnut which absorbed all the flavors and are in fact better than the mutton.

The duck leg soup is decent, with the size of the meat fairly large. The soup itself is reasonable and mixing with the rice made a good alternative to the 'plate of rice style' lunch.

With a can of coke the total amount for the meal was $79, which was very reasonable, and the ambiance was also relatively clean and spacious. However, it is still a cooked food centre so don't expect too much in terms of service or other matters.


沒有留言:

張貼留言