2016年6月3日 星期五

Wineshark HK Restaurant Review - Kam Wing Tai Fishball

This shop is located in Cheung Chau, with their fishball famous for its bouncy texture. Taking a day off to enjoy my early summer Friday afternoon, I went to try their fishball and some other snacks.

First is the Big Fishball, which is really big with a good taste of the fish meat, not like many other producers which only having the artificial flavor. Also, just as other people commented, the texture is really bouncy. The fishball was just freshly prepared so it was still warm and I finished the two in no time.

Then I had the Singapore style white fishball and the tofu puff with fish meat. Maybe because these had been left in the open for a while, the tofu puff was no longer crispy and a bit disappointing. The Singapore style white fishball I would say is so-so, and compared with the big fishball it would be much inferior.

With two skewers of Big Fishball, a skewer each of the tofu puff and white fishball, the total price was $50. Very reasonable and would be a good treat when roaming in this Cheung Chau neighborhood for snacks.

My overall rating is 40/100.

沒有留言:

張貼留言