2016年3月18日 星期五

Wineshark HK Restaurant Review - Sister Wah

Located in Tin Hau, near the MTR station, this is one of the places I went quite often when growing up. But after stopped eating beef frankly I did not come that many nowadays. On the night it was very crowded, as always, and we were seated at the back.

I ordered a Seaweed with three items soup rice noodle while Ivy had a beef tendon and tripe noodle. My noodle was good with the soup a clear broth of nice flavors, pairing well with the seaweed. The fish ball and squid ball were bouncy and got a good portion of the meat to make it balanced and not overly 'flour' in taste. Though I would say overall it was a bit too salty for my liking.

Normally in such eatery one would not expect too much on services, but I think the people were all friendly and nice, so still giving me a good impression despite being cramped in the seat in the corner.

Finally on the price, with the two noodles and a soy milk the total bill was $94. If I have to eat to full then I would need to order maybe another noodle, so it is not cheap from that perspective.

My overall rating for the restaurant is 53/100.

沒有留言:

張貼留言