2016年4月19日 星期二

Wineshark Macau Restaurant Review - Sei Kee Cafe

Located in Taipa old village, this cafe was started in 1965 and throughout the years have been famous for its milk tea and pork chop bun. The decoration was kind of in the oldies but very clean and bright, with the small tables and chairs bringing good memories of such furniture at home when we were still young.

I ordered a cold milk tea and a pork chop bun, their signature offering. The milk tea was rich and got the right sweetness for me, and you could taste the charcoal fragrance. Really a nice milk tea and true to their fame.

For the bun, the pork chop was deep fried, crispy but juicy. The bun was toasted crisply too and I like that it was seasoned properly without a strong saltiness in most such cafe, and also not oily to the palate. Again it lived up to the reputation.

Overall I would say this cafe got me a wonderful surprise on the food quality, the nice environment with good clean that many such old cafe might not pay so much attention. Definitely my recommendation and one cafe I would come back again. The bill was $68 for 2 milk tea and the bun, not particularly cheap but still value for money.

My overall rating is 53/100.

沒有留言:

張貼留言